|Northern Colorado (13-9 (5-4))||29||35||64|
|Sacramento State (8-15 (3-7))||30||26||56|
|Sacramento, Calif. (The Nest)|
|Northern Colorado||Sacramento State|
|Pts: 2 Players (#03, #21 - 14)||Pts: 2 Players (#22, #24 - 13)|
|Reb: D'Shara Strange - 16||Reb: KUHNS, Kylie - 8|
|Ast: 3 Players (#12, #24, #25 - 4)||Ast: MORENO, Alle - 7|
|Team Statistics||Northern Colorado||Sacramento State|
|Field Goal %||42.1% (24-57 )||33.3% (23-69 )|
|Pts off Turnovers||12||24|
|2nd Chance Pts||15||9|
|Pts in the Paint||24||20|
|Weber State (2-21, 0-10 BSC)||33||24||57|
|Northern Colorado (14-9, 6-4 BSC)||41||29||70|
|Greeley, Colo. (Butler-Hancock)|
|Weber State||Northern Colorado|
|Pts: PATTERSON, Megan - 17||Pts: Lauren Oosdyke - 17|
|Reb: PATTERSON, Megan - 7||Reb: D'Shara Strange - 13|
|Ast: PATTERSON, Megan - 3||Ast: Molly Duehn - 4|
|Team Statistics||Weber State||Northern Colorado|
|Field Goal %||40.7% (24-59 )||54.5% (24-44 )|
|Pts off Turnovers||19||17|
|2nd Chance Pts||12||7|
|Pts in the Paint||22||34|
Game Day Preview: Sacramento State & Weber State
Bears Quick Notes
• In February, the Bears play five of their seven games on the road.
• Northern Colorado ranks 41st in the nation in both field goal percentage (.425) and field goal percentage defense (.354).
• The Bears have a three-game winning streak against both teams this week and are looking for their fourth straight at Sacramento State (5-6) and Weber State (10-9).
• Northern Colorado has been out-rebounded just once in Big Sky play and leads the league in rebounding defense (34.9).
• The Bears also lead the Big Sky against all opponents in field goal percentage, shooting .425 from the field.
• Head Coach Jaime White is approaching second on the all-time wins list at Northern Colorado. White has 74 wins, while Gary Schwartz (1992-97) is second with 75.
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish second in the Big Sky standings by the media and third by the coaches in the preseason polls.
• Northern Colorado is 487-528 all-time in women's basketball history and is 69-73 since becoming post-season eligible for Division I in 2007-08.