Game Day Preview: at Idaho State
Bears Quick Notes
• Northern Colorado attempts to win its first-ever game at Idaho State on Monday. The Bears are 0-5 in Pocatello.
• The Bears posted their best Division I non-conference record after finishing with an 8-5 record.
• Northern Colorado totaled 21 wins in 2011, winning 12 in Jan.-Mar. and 9 in Nov.-Dec.
• Head Coach Jaime White is quickly approaching second on the all-time wins list at Northern Colorado. White has 71 wins, while Gary Schwartz (1992-97) is second with 75 victories.
• The Bears have scored over 70 in each of the last three games. The last time the team had four-straight with 70 or more was the final four games of the 2007-08 season.
• The team is currently on a four-game winning streak, tying for the longest streak of the year.
• The Bears need to score over 60 points. They are 8-0 when scoring 61 and just 1-5 when putting up 60 or fewer.
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish second in the Big Sky standings by the media and third by the coaches in the preseason polls.
• Northern Colorado is 484-524 all-time in women's basketball history and is 66-69 since becoming post-season eligible for Division I in 2007-08.