Game Four Preview: Nebraska-Kearney
Bears Quick Notes
• Tuesday marks the season home opener for Northern Colorado. The Bears are 22-15 in the first game of the year at home.
• This will be the fifth meeting between Northern Colorado and Nebraska-Kearney with the series tied at two games each though the teams have not met since 2000.
• Junior forward Lauren Oosdyke recorded her 400th career rebound in the win at San Francisco with her final board.
• Tuesday starts a busy stretch for the Bears as they play five games in 11 days. Luckily, four of the five games are at home, and the team doesn't have to leave the state to play any of the contests.
• The Bears are the last team in the conference to play a home game. Eastern Washington has already had three contests at home, while four other teams have played two.
• Senior forward Kaisha Brown made all four of her free throw attempts at San Francisco and has made her last 14 tries (and 19-of-20) dating back to last season.• The first NCAA stats will be released on November 28.
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish second in the Big Sky standings by the media and third by the coaches in the preseason polls.
• Northern Colorado is 476-521 all-time in women's basketball history and is 58-66 since becoming post-season eligible for Division I in 2007-08.