Nottingham Field Game Day Policies
Alcohol | Disabled Services | Field Access | Gift Shop | Guest Relations | Lost & Found | Lost Children | Prohibited Items | Stadium Re-Entry | Smoking | Ticket Office | Group Sales | Will Call | Parking | Tailgating | Overnight Parking | Handicap Parking | Valet Parking | Library Access
Bears Fan Code of Conduct
The Northern Colorado Department of Athletics is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. Northern Colorado fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Student-Athletes respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all event and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the event experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Adult guests who choose to consume alcoholic beverages will do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and display their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the competition area will be asked to leave the stadium.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing/wearing any obscene or indecent messages, signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from event staff regarding stadium operations and emergency response procedures.
The Northern Colorado Department of Athetlics event staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, police representative or guest-services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to removal from the stadium.
POLICIES, SERVICES AND FEATURES
- Colorado State Law prohibits anyone from bringing alcoholic beverages into Nottingham Field
- Persons found with alcohol on their person outside the stadium gates have two options: dispose of the alcohol or return it to their vehicle. Before a guest passes through a gate, they must dispose of the alcohol
- Event Staff will be positioned at every entry gate to inspect bags, packages, coolers and blankets for compliance with the stadium policies and to monitor alcohol abuse
- No person who is obviously impaired will be allowed into the stadium
- All guests who appear to be 40 years of age or younger will be required to show valid identification before purchasing alcoholic beverages
- Colorado State Law states that a person be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to purchase, possess and/or consume an alcoholic beverage
- A valid state photo identification or driver's license is required to purchase alcohol
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold to individuals perceived as intoxicated
- All alcohol sales cease at the end of the third quarter
- Parking: There are over 40 reserved parking spaces available for properly licensed or tagged vehicles of disabled persons. There are spaces available in adjacent lots L, Y and circle drive at the west of Nottingham Field.
- Drop-Off Area: Disabled guests may be dropped off at gate 5 on the west side of Nottingham Field. Vehicles must exit this area immediately and proceed to an available parking lot.
- Wheelchair Seating: Reserved seat locations for wheelchairs are available on the west side of Nottingham Field in sections C and E. One companion per wheelchair can accompany the disabled guests in this section. Companion seats can be requested at the Guest Relations Center located on the west concourse behind section D.
Only authorized personnel will be permitted on the field prior to, during and after the game. Any unauthorized persons gaining access to the field will be removed and subject to ejection.
The gift shop, operated by Barnes & Noble Campus Bookstore, is located on the west concourse behind Section B. The Guest Relations Center is located on the West concourse behind section D. This service center operates from the time the gates open until 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Guest Relations Center
Guests may obtain driving directions, parking information, game day information, offer suggestions, voice concerns, and request assistance from Northern Colorado Athletics Guest Relations Representatives. The Guest Relations Center is also the location for the Lost and Found. The phone number game-day phone number for guest relations is (970) 351-2249.
Lost and Found
The Northern Colorado Athletic Department is not responsible for recovery, storage, safe keeping, preservation or return of any lost or found item at Nottingham Field. With that understanding, guests who wish to claim or report lost articles during an event should visit the Guest Relation Center located on the West concourse behind section D. Any item found by a member of the game-day staff should be brought to the Guest Relations Center. Guests who would like to inquire about items lost at a previous event should call the Athletic Department at (970) 351-2534.
Lost Children and
In the event a guest becomes separated from his or her child or a member of his or her party, please take the guest to the Guest Relations Center located on the West concourse behind section D. Before releasing a child to an adult who claims to be their parent or guardian, the Guest Relations Supervisor must be certain that the child knows the person, and they should check I.D. if there is any doubt. The designated family section is located in the upper level of section G. This section was created to give families the option to enjoy the ballgame in an alcohol free environment. This section is general admission seating only. All Junior Bears Club members are required to sit in this section unless they have purchased a ticket in the reserved seating sections in other areas of the stadium.
- Outside food or beverages
- Bottles, cans or liquid containers
- All hard-sided coolers, containers and cases larger than 12 x 12 x 12
- Animals (with the exception of service animals for the disabled)
Any items deemed hazardous by game management personnel will not be allowed in the venue. Law enforcement and security officials have the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator / participant safety.
All bags including purses, small bags and diaper bags will be allowed but are subject to search.
Prohibited items must be returned to cars or disposed of before entering the venue. There are no provisions to check items at the gates.
Nottingham Field has a NO RE-ENTRY policy. Guests who choose to leave the stadium will not be allowed to re-enter. Only exceptions are for emergencies. In these cases, pass-outs are allowed at gate 6 for legitimate purposes only on a case-by-case basis. Guests will need to receive a hand stamp upon exiting and present a valid ticket stub and their hand stamp to re-enter the stadium. If students are allowed re-entry they will need to provide their Student ID and hand stamp to re-enter the stadium.
Smoking at Nottingham Field is allowed in designated areas located throughout the stadium. Smoking is not permitted in seating areas, restrooms or concourses except where designated.
Ticket Office hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday
Walkup Ticket Sales at the University Center Information Desk: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday.
UNC, Campus Box 76
2045 10th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80639
Ticket Phone: 970-351-4TIX (4849)
Ticket Office Web site: http://www.unco.edu/tickets
Gates open for ticket sales 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Game-day tickets can be purchased at stadium gate one. Advance tickets can be purchased at the UNC Ticket Office during their scheduled hours of operation or on game-day.
Children fewer than 32 inches tall do not require a ticket to enter the stadium, but must share a seat with an accompanying adult.
Groups of 10 or more qualify for a discounted ticket. For group tickets, please fill out this form. For school groups (non-athletic teams), please fill out this form. School sports teams please contact Northern Colorado marketing director Terry Anderson at 970-351-2197.
Nottingham Field Will Call is located at Gate 1 and opens one hour prior to kickoff. The following tickets can be picked up at Will Call with a valid form of ID: www.unco.edu/tickets
- Pre-purchased tickets
- Individual tickets left by other Nottingham Field guests
The following tickets can be picked up at Gate 9 at Nottingham Field.
- Visiting team pass-list guests
- Coaches pass-list guests
- Student-athlete pass-list guests
Nottingham Field Seating Capacity
Stadium Capacity = 8,533
West Stands = 5,506
East Stands = 2,027
North Endzone = 320
North Lawn = 680
Special Seating Areas
- High Plains Club: Premier hospitality and seating area at Nottingham Field
- North Terrace: Premium covered outdoor seating that includes meal and drinks.
- South Terrace: Sponsor covered outdoor box and suite seating
- Band Seating: Section S is reserved for "The Pride of the Rockies" marching band
- Visiting Team: The visiting team is seated in section F on the west side of Nottingham.
- The Cage: This is the UNC student section and is located in the east stands - sections M through R.
Parking spaces are available for approximately 2000 vehicles in the lots near and adjacent to Nottingham Field. There is a $5 fee to park in the lots adjacent to the stadium. Once inside the lots, guests may park in any available space. Proper licensing is necessary to park in handicap spaces.
Guests may enter the parking lots at any of three locations:
1. Entrance A - located at 17th Avenue and Alles Drive directly south of Nottingham Field
2. Entrance B - located off of 20th street near the Judy Farr center to the north of the stadium
3. Entrance C - located at the intersection of 20th Street and 14th Avenue
Game Day Staff Parking
Free parking is available to all game-day staff in lot J and lot B. Lot J is located southeast of Butler Hancock Athletic Complex and directly east of the tennis courts. Lot B is to the east of the intersection of 20th Street and 14th Avenue and can only be accessed from eastbound 20th Street. These two lots are reserved for all involved with the operation and production of the football game and are only available on a first come first served basis.
Bike racks are available outside the perimeter fence at the northeast corner of Nottingham Field.
There are over 40 reserved parking spaces available for properly licensed or tagged vehicles of disabled persons near Nottingham Field. There are spaces available in adjacent lots M, L, Y and the circle drive on the west side of the stadium. Guests using the handicap parking spaces must present a valid government issued handicap parking permit and be transporting the disabled person. Parking fees still apply. Violators will be referred to the general parking lots.
Disabled guests may be dropped off at gate 5 on the west side of Nottingham Field. Vehicles must exit this area immediately and proceed to an available parking lot.
The valet service is exclusively for Northern Colorado Athletic Fund members who have contributed at a designated minimum level. Qualified members will drop their vehicle off in the circle drive west of Nottingham Field at Gate 5. The valet attendants will take possession of the vehicle and park it in the Bethel Baptist Church parking lot immediately south of Nottingham Field on 17th Avenue.
Lot D, north of the Candelaria academic building, is reserved for library patrons. Those wishing to access the library must enter at entrance C and take an immediately left turn at the parking cashier to enter lot D. There is no charge for accessing this lot.