Football preview: at North Dakota
• The last two games against North Dakota have been decided by a total of three points. UND won 27-25 in 2011 before the Bears came back to win 28-27 in 2012.
• Last year against North Dakota, senior running back Tromaine Dennis had his best day in a Bears jersey, carrying the ball 28 times for 222 yards and two touchdowns. He also had the longest rush of his career, going 67 yards for a score.
• After blocking three kicks against Montana State, Northern Colorado now ranks ninth in the nation in blocked kicks with five.
• Senior linebacker Clarence Bumpas ranks third nationally, regardless of division, for career tackles with 11.46 per game.
• Against Montana State last week, Northern Colorado had 18 first downs via passing. That's just one off the school record of 19 done four different times.
• Junior wide receiver Dimitri Stimphil became the seventh player (ninth time) at Northern Colorado during the Division I era to top 1,000 all-purpose yards in a season and he now has 1,070 yards.
• Senior running back Tromaine Dennis has now rushed for a touchdown in four consecutive games, the second-longest streak of his career behind the five from the final four games of 2012 and the 2013 opener.
• Senior quarterback Seth Lobato has now thrown for over 2,000 yards in three consecutive seasons, and has 2,021 yards with three games remaining.