Football Preview: at Idaho State
• Senior quarterback Seth Lobato ranks ninth amongst active FCS quarterbacks in career passing yards per game (207.8). His total is also second in the Big Sky Conference, trailing only Montana State's Denarius McGhee (228.8).
• Northern Colorado has won four of its last five games against Idaho State, dropping only the 2011 contest. In those four wins, the Bears are outscoring the Bengals 146-51.
• Senior running back Tromaine Dennis needs just 59 yards to crack into the all-time top 15 in school history in career rushing yards.
• The Bears have had six different players record double figures in tackles in a game this season. Junior linebacker Max Flores has done so four times, while junior linebacker Leilon Willingham (3), senior linebacker Clarence Bumpas (2), freshman safety Taylor Risner (2), senior safety Timi Niweigha (1) and sophomore linebacker JaQueal Walker (1) have all hit double digits in 2013.
• Freshman Thomas Singleton became the first Bear in 2013 to block a kick, stopping a punt at Sacramento State last week.
• Senior wide receiver Jace Davis is just three yards shy from appearing on the school's top 20 list in all-purpose yards. Davis enters Saturday with 2,244 career all-purpose yards.
• True freshman Jamie Falloon is a perfect 6-for-6 in point after attempts since taking over the duties two games ago.
• The remainder of the Northern Colorado road games this season all take place in domes as the Bears play at Idaho State, North Dakota and Northern Arizona.