September 15, 2013
Sunday's look back at football
- Senior receiver Jace Davis extended his streak of games with at least one catch to 27 games, while junior Dimitri Stimphil stretched his streak to 14 consecutive.
- Senior DB Emanuel Hamilton had the first kickoff return of his UNC career, returning 22 yards.
- Senior P Tanner Ellingsen recorded a career-best 60 yard punt in the second quarter, bettering his previous career-best of 57 yards.
- Senior RC Mykel Morse had the first interception of his career. The Bears have had at least one interception in all three games this season.
- Senior QB Tim Tancik got the first action of his career at quarterback in the third quarter. Tancik had previously only seen action as the holder.
- Senior LB Clarence Bumpas recorded double figures in tackles for the 13th time in 18 games for the Bears. He ended the afternoon with 11 total stops.
- Senior LB Leilon Willingham also totaled double figures in tackles with 10 in his first game of the year.
- Junior LB Max Flores recorded the team's third sack of the game, a loss of seven yards, forcing a Wyoming punt. Flores now has 2.5 sacks in three games with the Bears.
- Sophomore TE Derek Vander Velde caught his first career touchdown pass from Tancik – a 31-yarder for the team's lone score of the game.
- The Northern Colorado defense held Wyoming off the scoreboard in both the first and third quarters. Only three points have been scored on the Bears in the first quarter through the first three games of the year.
- Sophomore WR Sean Leslie had the first receptions of his career, catching a pair of passes in the fourth quarter for a total of 14 yards.
- Senior DE Gavin Miller recorded the 100th tackle of his career, notching six in the game to give him 105.