November 15, 2012
Football Preview: Game 11 vs North Dakota
• Junior QB Seth Lobato was named College Sporting News National All-Star of the Week, NFFCC Player of the Week, College Sports Madness Big Sky and the ROOT Sports Big Sky Conference Offensive Player of the Week.
• Saturday will be a celebration of the 1997 DII National Championship team. Several members of the 1997 team will be in attendance. The Bears will also celebrate Senior Day, honoring the 19 seniors on the 2012 roster.
• Northern Colorado has won its last two games and three of its last four to improve to 3-4 in Big Sky Conference play and 4-6 overall. The three Big Sky wins are the most since the team joined the league in 2006 and the four overall victories are the most since 2005.
• Seth Lobato needs just 138 yards to move into third on the Northern Colorado single season passing list. The top two marks are both held by former quarterback Corte McGuffey. Lobato also climbed into fourth on the career passing yards list with 5,155 yards.
• Three different players recorded over 100 yards in the game against Weber State as junior Tromaine Dennis rushed for 114 yards, senior Dominic Gunn had 160 receiving yards and senior Darin McDonald had 109 receiving yards.
• Senior Dominic Gunn became one of only five players in school history to record over 4,000 all-purpose yards. With one game remaining in his career, he currently ranks fourth with 4,118 yards, needing just 27 more to jump into third.