Gameday Preview: Montana State
|Game 8||Montana State (6-1, 5-0 BSC) at Northern Colorado (0-7, 0-5 BSC)|
|Date||Saturday, October 22 | 1:35 pm (MT)|
|Location||Greeley, Colo. | Nottingham Field|
|Fan Info||Gameday Information|
|Stadium||Seating Chart | Directions|
|Television||Altitude Sports & Entertainment|
|Radio||KFKA 1310 (Greeley)|
|Live Coverage||Live Stats | Video Streaming|
|@unc_bears | @uncofootball|
|Game Notes||Northern Colorado | Montana State | Big Sky Conference|
• Against Big Sky Conference opponents, sophomore linebacker Clarence Bumpas has already record 74 tackles, which is the fourth-most for the Bears since joining the league in 2006. In 2008, Cristian Sarmento had 110 tackles in eight Big Sky games.
• Junior defensive back Marcel Gibbons recorded the 100th tackle of his career at Eastern Washington and now has 104. Junior linebacker Cameron Friend (98) and senior defensive back Elliott Dorsey (92) are also closing in on the century mark.
• Northern Colorado faces its second nationally-ranked opponent of the year as they host #3 Montana State on Saturday. The Bears are 10-16-1 all-time against the Bobcats and are 1-4 in Big Sky contests.
• Sophomore quarterback Seth Lobato threw for 408 yards on Saturday, the second-highest single game total in Northern Colorado history.
• In the first six games of the year, the Bears had 29 plays for 20-or-more yards. At Eastern Washington the team had 11 (7 passing plays, 4 kickoff returns).
• Junior Dominic Gunn leads the Big Sky Conference with a kickoff return average of 26.6. He already owns the school's career record with 1,326 yards.
• Senior wide receiver Patrick Walker caught 14 receptions at Eastern Washington, the second highest single-game total in UNC history. He moves within 36 of the career total of 177 receptions by Vincent Jackson (2001-04).
• Sophomore kicker Dave Eden is one of four kickers in the Big Sky Conference to have made all of his PAT kicks this season. Eden is 16-for-16 this year and 38-for-40 in his career.