Post-Game Notes: Weber State at Northern Colorado
- Captains were Bryan Waggener and Chris Jones on offense and Quincy Wofford and Martin Awachie on defense.
- For the third straight week, the Northern Colorado offensive line did not allow a quarterback sack.
- Senior quarterback Bryan Waggener amassed 278 passing yards, bringing his career total over 4,000 yards. His total is now 4,150 yards moving him into eighth on the career lists at Northern Colorado (3,983, Tony Christensen, 2002-04).
- Sophomore defensive end Nick Hernon notched the fifth sack of the season and his seventh career sack. He also recovered the first fumble of his career.
- Four players notched double figures for the first time this year as linebacker John Eddy had a career-best 14, cornerback Korey Askew and linebacker Matt King each had 11 and rover Stephen Michon had 10.
- For the second-straight week, sophomore wide receiver Patrick Walker tallied a career-high in reception yards. Against Idaho State last week he had nine catches for 89 yards, while against the Wildcats he had five catches for 137 yards and his first-career touchdown.
- Junior linebacker Matt King recorded the 150th tackle of his career and now has 157. This marked the third time this year he has been in double figures in tackles.
- Senior kicker Michael York is now tied for sixth on the school's career charts with 26 made field goals, tying Brian Donovan (1989-92).
- Senior Martin Awachie recovered the third fumble of his career and the second this season in the first quarter.