We are excited you are considering joining the great tradition of the University of Northern Colorado.
Provided below are links pertinent to college-bound student-athletes, including information regarding academic eligibility, SAT/ACT tests, the Initial Eligibility Clearinghouse, financial aid, recruiting, what to ask, National Letter of Intent, NCAA drug testing, and NCAA graduation rates.
Have more questions or concerns? Contact our compliance office at 970-351-2523.
Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- 2011-12 Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete (English)
- 2010-11 Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete (Spanish)
NCAA Eligibility Center
- Eligibility Center Web site
- How to Request Final Amateurism Certification
- How Long Do I Have To Meet Initial-Academic Requirements?
- Divisions I, II and III Initial-Eligibility Requirements.
- International College-Bound Student-Athlete Information.
- Students with Education-Impacting Disabilities Information.
- Home School Information.
Who to Call / Where to Go
- NCAA Eligibility Center - 877/262-1492 (8 a.m.
to 6 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday).
o Request a new Personal Identification Number (PIN).
o Check the status of an academic certification.
o Questions regarding your initial-eligibility status.
o Case-specific inquiries concerning amateurism cases.
o Questions about the amateurism certification process.
o Questions about the status of a core-course review.
o Questions regarding education-impacting disability services.
- NCAA Academic and Membership Affairs (formerly Membership
Services) - 317/917-6008 (noon to 4 p.m. Eastern
time Monday through Friday) for parents, college-bound
student-athletes and the public.
o Questions about NCAA rules.
Initial Eligibility Brochures and Presentations
NCAA Transfer Guide